Skip These Things To Make Closing Escrow Easier
When you are working to close escrow, you want to make sure everything goes as smoothly and quickly as possible. While many people worry about all of the things they have to do during closing, they do not think about what they should not do. To help you close escrow easily, make note of what not to do. Do not:
- Shop for, or even purchase, a car or sell major assets of yours. Try to stay away from any major purchases or sales to keep your finances as stable as possible during closing.
- Open a new bank account.
- Make a large deposit. You will have to verify the source for deposits over $500 and will create more work for yourself by creating these extra steps.
- In the same vein, try to stay away from transferring funds from one account to another if you can. This will also have to be verified and will create one more hoop for you to jump through.
- Change your marital status. Doing so could cause you to need to re-file paperwork.
- Go on vacation somewhere you will be unavailable to the escrow officer. Being unable to reach you can cause a hold up in your closing process.
- Change employers. Your verifiable source and amount of income is extremely important and having a change in that area will create an obstacle that will be difficult to overcome quickly.
Are you working with team of dedicated, caring officers to make sure closing escrow is a breeze for you? To get the expert guidance you deserve, contact the escrow experts at Brighton Escrow in Hermosa Beach, California. We can guide you through every step of the process to ensure everything is done on time and with ease. Call us today!