If you’re looking for easy ways to add some holiday flair to your home, we’ve got you covered!
Many of us are pinching pennies these days, so extravagant Christmas decorations aren’t at the top of our shopping list. Luckily, you can turn your house into a winter wonderland, holiday home with these easy, do-it-yourself decorations!
Celebrate the season in style with some crafts and unique décor!
- Create a Scene: Make a charming winter scene inside an empty fish bowl using faux snow, spruce sprigs, and props such as artificial birds and a nest! Include mini ornaments for the cute-factor!
- Pretty Platter: Hosting a party over the season? Dress up your table with silver ornaments. Tuck in boughs of evergreen for a simple yet elegant centerpiece.
- Pillow Gifts: Tie wide ribbons around solid-colored pillows to look like festive presents!
- Twig Tree: Gather a bundle of brown twigs to place in a vase, then hang small baubles and ornaments from the ends. If you’re feeling especially creative, spray paint the twigs white or silver for some sparkle!
- Jar of Joy: Using empty mason jars, add fake berries and spruce, then tie a twine bow around the top! Voila! Instant party decorations!
For those who want to challenge their DIY skills, try making a waterless snow globe!
- Remove a lid from a glass jar and spray paint (use glitter paint for extra sparkle!)
- Hot glue trees and snowmen to the lids.
- Fill the jars with a little artificial snow.
- Screw the lids back on once the figures have set.
- Turn them over and let it snow!
These snow globes look festive and fun when placed in your home window.
Brighton Escrow invite you to add some DIY decorations to your home to get it looking decked out for Christmas! If you are eager to make the home move before the year ends, contact us for expert and professional escrow services in Hermosa Beach, California!