Get Healthy This Summer
The summer always brings some attention to our health. Whether you are trying to get your beach body ready or want to get healthy so you can chase your kids around in the summer sun, something about the warmer weather makes us think about our health. To help us all take better care of ourselves this summer, here are a few healthy living tips. Use these small and simple changes and you will be making summer steps to healthy living!
- Garden: Gardening will do more than just make your home look great, it can also help you reduce your stress levels. Putting your hands in the soil will make you feel grounded, and giving life to growing plants will be life giving to you.
- Eat Berries: Berries are in season; take advantage of it! Add berries to your breakfast, have them as an afternoon snack, or sprinkle them over your dessert. However you choose to consume them, know you are bringing antioxidants and fiber into your body.
- Floss: Ideally, you are already flossing every day. If you are not, get into the habit this summer. When you floss, you remove oral bacteria, which helps your overall health.
- Wear Sunglasses: Your eyes do a lot for your body. Protect them by wearing sunglasses that block 99 percent of UVA and UVB rays. Not only will this help you avoid cataracts, it can also help you keep wrinkles around your eyes away.
- Sleep: The longer sunlight hours do not give you an excuse to skip sleep this summer. Maintain your body’s circadian rhythm for a healthy summer.
We hope you enjoy your summer! So you can be freed up to take advantage of it instead of working your way through paperwork, contact Brighton Escrow. We are here to expertly execute all of your escrow service needs. Serving Hermosa Beach and neighboring California cities, we are here to help!