History has shown that when selling your home, little touch-ups mean a lot. A home that is clean-cut on the outside and clean and less cluttered in the inside will sell faster and for more money than one that looks like it has been neglected. Here are some tips that will help you get your home ready to sell and add that “curb appeal”.
- Mow, trim and weed your yard.
- Trim bushes and trees and weed flower beds.
- Close the garage door.
- Paint the front entranceway.
- Remove unnecessary vehicles from the property.
- Clean all gutters and align them.
- Repair any damaged roof shingles.
- Re-paint any peeling paint.
- Repair loose siding.
- Re-seal your asphalt driveway.
- Inspect the chimney.
- Clean sidewalks and driveways of debris, ice or snow.
- Fix cracks.
With these tips, your home will be looking its best and have that great curb appeal you can be proud of. We are Brighton Escrow of Hermosa Beach, California and if you need help or have questions regarding escrow, contacts us.