One of the most important things to remember in the hot summer weather is to stay hydrated. Your body cannot function properly without water, especially in the heat. Follow these hydration tips to ensure that you stay hydrated this summer.
- Drink enough water to prevent yourself from getting thirsty.
- Make sure to hydrate well before exercising.
- Prevent low blood sodium by supplementing water with a sports drink that contains electrolytes while exercising in the heat.
- Eat at least five cups of fruit and vegetables a day since they contain different levels of water and potassium.
- Consider all fluids, such as tea, juice, milk, and soup when getting enough fluid.
- Always avoid alcohol in the heat since it is extremely dehydrating.
- Drink plenty of fluids the day before and during exercising in the heat.
- Replace sodium and fluid losses though soups and vegetable juices.
Brighton Escrow would like to remind you to stay safe and healthy this summer by making sure you get enough fluids in the hot weather. Contact Brighton Escort day for all your escrow needs in the Hermosa Beach area.