The escrow process ensures that parties involved a fully protected, and that all laws and requirements for a real estate transaction are followed correctly. This life cycle works as follows:
- An escrow company is hired to handle the actual sale.
- The escrow office generates the sale paperwork and issues instructions.
- The escrow office researches any liens on the property and that property taxes are paid and up to date.
- The office then ensures all loan documents are in order and approved if the purchase is financed.
- The final original signatures are then ensured and confirmed on the real estate documents.
- The escrow office also received any down-payment and closing cost payments from a buyer.
- The office then triggers the loan funding of the sale from the lender.
- Closing statements are prepared and the payment is provided to the seller.
- The loan is then closed and filed with the lender and all parties.
- Copies of documents are distributed to the seller, buyer and lender.
- The buyer is provided the keys to the property.
For offices and real estate agents who need escrow services in Hermosa Beach, California, Brighton Escrow is definitely the answer. Brighton Escrow has been in the business of handling real estate transactions and transfers for years, ensuring with experience and skill that every package goes through smoothly. Give their office a call for more information.